HI, RODNEY AND RANDY:
I HAVE MANY PROBLEMS WITH MY TRUCK, PERHAPS THE GREATEST IS THE GRINDING IN ALL GEARS. OTHER PROBLEMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- NEEDS NEW SEAT BELT CLIP.
- DRIVERS SIDE DOOR (You have to know how to open it from the outside)
- PASSENGER DOOR (You have to know how to open it from the inside)
- GLOVE COMPARTMENT DOOR: (You know the last 3 Chevy's I've owned have had the glove compartment door lock fall off.)
- WINDSHIELD LEAKS (THOUGH NOT AS MUCH AS BEFORE I PUT THE GUNK ON IT.)
- PARKING BRAKE CABLE BROKE (ABOUT THE 2ND YEAR I OWNED IT.)
- NEEDS A COUPLE OF NEW TIRES.
- IT HAS 140,000 MILES ON IT.
- IT'S TOO SMALL FOR MY SON TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL ( I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS A PROBLEM OR NOT!)
IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO LOOK AT IT RIGHT NOW (I've driven the truck for a few months now with these problems, I guess I can drive it a while longer.)